Saturday, March 27, 2010

Saturday Cards

Hi! It's finally Saturday! And it always means I have a lot of time to make cards. Yay! I just made my first on-line order from Papertrey Ink. I've been waiting since Wednesday actually. When I come home from work, I automatically head for the mailbox to check if it's there already. I don't know why, but they don't provide a tracking number at all. I just got a confirmation slip for my order and that's just about it. Anyway, I can't wait for it to arrive!!! I've always been a Michael's and AC Moore shopper. Only because I'm new to this and those were the first stores I've ever gone shopping for my scrapbooking and card making supplies. (Not to mention I love the coupons that save me a lot of money!) But since reading Paper Crafts, Cards and Creating Keepsakes, I discovered that there are better stamp sets online!

Anyway, enough of my ranting about waiting for my order to come. Here's what I made this Saturday! Enjoy!


I was just at AC Moore today (with a 50% coupon in hand) and bought this lovely Friskars border punch. I've been waiting for forever for it to show up so I can use one of my coupons on it. I was delightfully surprised to find it on the racks today! And don't you just love the cute little birds on the pattern paper?! I'm not sure if it's visible but there's also a background stamp in chocolate brown on the card itself. I thought it would be too plain if I'd left it brown.



This is a little baby card I also made. There's another Friskars border punch on the bottom. Don't you just love border punches? They add so much to the card! I was watching Kristina's Finally Friday Video and it was baby themed, so I made a baby card. I'm not so much into the digital card making or scrapbooking yet. I think it's so much more fun working with paper, adhesives, buttons, ribbons, punches...don't you? Anyway, have a nice weekend!

~ Jean

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails