Saturday, April 24, 2010

Bugs and Kisses

Hi all! Yay! It's Saturday! I LOVE Saturdays, who doesn't?! It's my rest day, where I get to bum around the house in pajamas! Make cards and scrapbook pages anytime and how ever long I want to! haha (I spend hours actually!) My order from Two Peas came in, I just bought a few stamps just to try and see how fast Two Peas delivers and how much tax and shipping and handling costs are. So far, I still love to order from Papertrey Ink the most, NO TAX and NO SHIPPING AND HANDLING COSTS!!! Don't you just love PTI?! (Aside from the fact that their stamp sets are the BEST!)

Anyway, I was watching Kristina Werner's Finally Friday Video last night and here's my entry for her 5 Things On My Desk challenge. I was sooo creatively stumped for two days, but I liked how this turned out.  I hope you like it! Enjoy!


Supplies:
Cardstock: PTI, Paper Company
Ink: Colorbox Fluid Chalk Ink
Stamp Sets: Large Flower Cling Stamp, Bugs and Kisses (Hero Arts), Polka Dot Basics (PTI)
Ribbon: Spool o Ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails