Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Happy Birthday

Hi everyone! It's the beginning of the work week again. I was enjoying my Memorial Day weekend and didn't get to do much card making. My aunt's birthday is next week and I wanted to make her a birthday card. I really wanted to use my new Spellbinders dies and was very much into Papertrey Ink's Aqua Mist today. I also found some old Cricut embossing folders that I haven't used for quite a while. Here it is, enjoy! Thanks for stopping by!






Supplies:
Stamp - Happy Birthday (Hampton Arts), Polkadot Basics 2 (PTI)
Cardstock - Aqua Mist, Ocean Tides, White (PTI)
Patterned Cardstock - K & Company
Ribbon - Glory
Buttons - Walmart
Embossing Folders - Cricut
Dies - Spellbinders

1 comment:

  1. wow i really love this card! very pretty!! i'd like to receive a card like that for my birthday :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails