Saturday, July 10, 2010

Curtain Call Color Challenge Act 37

Happy friday friends! I made a card for the Curtain Call Color Challenge today. Unfortunately I didn't make it in time for submission. I was on vacation for quite awhile and I was totally out of sync with all of the card challenges online. But anyway, I'm still posting it here for all of you to view. I had a hard time with the colors because they were sooo bright. I think, a little too bright for me. But I thought the cupcakes were so cute that I had to at least try. It isn't called a "challenge" for nothing right? So, in lieu of my fear of very bright colors, I used mostly neutral colors and added little bursts of colors here and there. Hahaha! Enjoy!!!






Supplies:
Cardstock - raspberry fizz, vintage cream (PTI), blue, cream (Paper Company)
Stamps - big flower (Hero Arts), polkadot basics 2, sentiment (PTI)
Ink - Colorbox
Others - Corner Rounder, glitter (Martha Stewart)

1 comment:

  1. This is such a wonderful card! I love your use of the challenge colours. That flower is awesome with the polka dot border!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails