Monday, October 18, 2010

WMSC 19

Hello again! If you haven't seen my first post just scroll down! I have beautiful handmade flowers waiting for you! :)


I made a card for the Waltzing Mouse Sketch Challenge 19 tonight. It's a pretty straight out sketch, but I decided to add a little more to it. But before I show you what I made, here's the sketch.

I stamped some In Bloom flowers on some Vintage Cream cardstock using So Saffron ink. Then I ran the sand colored cardstock (Paper Company) through my Cuttlebug with the Wood Grain Impression Plate. Instead of just a ribbon through the middle of the card, I decided on putting a green strip of Bo Bunny patterned paper and used a Martha Stewart edge punch on it. I placed a lace (Offray) and ribbon (Wendy) over the strip of patterned paper. The frame is made from my Cricut Expression. It's my favorite one to date! The flowers are from AC Moore. You know those plastic flowers they sell? Well, I bought one to try it out. Removed all of the flowers and tossed the stem. (Haha!) Here they are! I got a lot of flowers for $3.99! :) 


The sentiment is from Damask Designs. After I had stamped it, I wished I had used black. Anyway, live in person, it's actually very visible. I just wish I had a better camera and lighting! Here's a close up of the card. I hope you like it! :)


3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card Jean! Love the collage of gorgeous embellishments! So soft & feminine! Thanks for playing along with the WMSC :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. very pretty!! love it! thanks for joining us this week at the WMSC! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your cluster of flowers and buterfly - the lace and ribbon look so pretty on this Jean! thanks for playing with WMS!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails