Tuesday, November 23, 2010

2S4Y 66

Hi everyone! Oh my goodness it's so late and I'm WIDE awake. Before I force myself to sleep I wanted to post a card I made tonight. It's for 2S4Y 66 sketch challenge. I'm going to keep it short since it's very late. Here's Laura's sketch 66.



Here's my take on the sketch. I flipped the sketch and I have my card standing "up". I already had a sketch of what I had originally planned to do. But as I was working on the card I kept on changing things...until this was my final result. I like it a lot. I love that it's very soft and shabby chic! :) My shabby chic style is improving right?! I hope so!!! Hee! :) Thanks for stopping by! Good night! Oh I should say...good morning!!! :) Hugs!




10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Jean! I would say that your shabby chic does NOT need to be improved upon. This card is soft and lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a total beauty! The strip of glitter just puts it over the top. Perfectly shabby chic and gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful lace!! Lovely ribbon and flower!! Simply gorgeous card!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowwwweeeeeee! This is FANTASTIC! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very beautiful card, love the lemon and aqua combo, so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! So adorable card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely, positively gorgeous!!!! You are so inspiring!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails