Thursday, November 18, 2010

Card that didn't make it.

Hi friends! I've been busy trying to make some cards for a few magazine calls tonight. I didn't have time to make one for my blog. Instead, I'll show you another card that didn't make it in. This was my inspiration for my first card in CASE Study Challenge. I just love this stamp set that I decided to use it again. Before I go on and on, here it is...


I just LOVE this stamp set. I'm specially fond of the sprinkles! Aren't they so adorable?! The sentiment is also  part of one of my favorite sentiment stamp sets in Papertrey Ink. I still have more stuff to do for tonight...so I'll leave you all with this. I hope you like it! Thanks for stopping by! :) Hugs! 


1 comment:

  1. I love these adorable cupcakes! I wound up buying a cupcake set from Fiskars, but I totally should have splurged for this one. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails