Friday, December 17, 2010

CQC 63

Hello everyone! I have another card tonight. This time it's for the Colour Q Challenge 63. I thought that this color combo would be perfect for a CAS card. I'm not very good with CAS cards because I usually tend to LOVE layering and layering and layering! You be the judge of this one I guess... :)



I didn't have Bermuda Bay ink so I replaced it with Baja Breeze. I hope it's ok. What do you think of my CAS card? :) I hope you like it! I'll have more cards for you tomorrow. I made some cards for some magazine submissions that weren't accepted. I thought I would post them up to show you! 'Till tomorrow! :)




4 comments:

  1. Okay, so you're not allowed to say you aren't good at CAS cards after this one. This is brilliant, Jean! You know I love a good CAS design, and this one rocks. Love the way you worked these colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a lovely CAS card, Jean! Thanks for playing the ColourQ challenge this week! Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! I love your focal image! Fantastic CAS card. Thanks for playing along with colourQ. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous!! I love the CAS design and how you used the mat stack image!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails