Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Embellish Magazine Holidays Color Challenge

Hi everyone! Can you believe it's already December?! Everything is going so fast! I have another holiday card for everyone tonight. It's for Embellish Magazine Holidays Color Challenge. I like that it's not the usual Christmas colors...well not the usual combination of colors that you would typically see. Here's the inspiration photo for the challenge.



I've been making several shabby chic holiday cards so far. This time I wanted to go a different direction. I don't know what style this is...but I just went along with it. I started with the Argyle stamps. I stamped it using red and brown ink on a sweet blush cardstock panel. From there I just kept on adding elements to the card. This is what I ended up with. I haven't used this ornament stamp from SU enough, so it's here! :) I hope you all like this one. I seem to go wrong the most when I steer away from my new found shabby chic style...but I hope this one is nice! :) Thanks for stopping by! I have one more post later on tonight! It's time for CASE Study Challenge! :) See you later!





1 comment:

  1. Wonderful design and I loooove the stamp set that you used! Thanks for playing along with us!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails