Sunday, January 23, 2011

CR84FN12



Good morning everyone! It a beautiful Sunday, the skies are blue and the sun is shining. When I opened my blog this morning to check out the new posts I found a new CR84FN12 Challenge.This one is just as soft and inviting as all the other combinations that they come up with. 


I made this card with a lot of stamping and coloring. I used Tattered Angels Flowering Vine for that wonderful frame and flourish. The scribble is from Hero Arts. And the cherry blossoms are from Rubber Stampede, which I bought after I saw my friend Christina use it on one of her cards. Isn't it gorgeous?! After stamping and coloring it, I thought something was missing. So I took my Copic marker and started adding dots all around the branches and flowers. I think it turned out well. :)  Thanks for stopping by today! I'm off to spend the day with my sweet hubby.

13 comments:

  1. Very pretty card Jean! Love the sweet pink Cherry blossoms and how you framed the image with that gorgeous label! Thank you so much for joining along with CR84FN :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful, Jean. The image looks so pretty stamped on kraft, and the little dots do add a wonderful touch. I'll have to remember that idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful! So spring-like (I can't wait)!! I love the pink cherry blossom on the label, and the dots add dimension. Beautiful! Thanks for playing along with CR84FN this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful card!!
    I like the lace and how you used the colors; the label is just perfect

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card, Jean! Love the stamped background paper and your cherry blossoms are beautiful! Thanks for joining us at CR48FN!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty with the lavender and lace!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dots are perfect!! Love how you blended all the colors stamping with different images. Kraft looks wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card, I think I might try out this challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW Jean - another gorgeous creation!!! Love those fabulous cherry blossoms!! Fabulous take on the color challenge! Thanks so much for playing along with CR84FN!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so STUNNING! LOVE how you added the dots! What a FAB idea that just seemed to complete your card! THX for playing with us at CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card Jean..stunning! Love how the cherry blossoms stick out on the Kraft!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, this is beautiful! All your stamping made for a beautiful background, and I also really like the effect of the dots from your Copic. The cherry blossom on your label is perfect! Thank you so much for playing along with CR84FN this week!

    ReplyDelete
  13. beautiful card, Jean! Love the stamped bg and center die cut!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails