Saturday, January 1, 2011

Make a Wish Additions

Hi bloggie friends! I have a card for everyone today. I squeezed it in before our guests arrived for lunch today! Hee! One of the stamp sets that came in with my new order was Make a Wish Additions. I just loved how Betsy Veldman used them! She's one of my favorite Papertrey Ink girls. I love how she combines patterned papers so wonderfully. I tried a little bit of her style on this card. It's not as great, but I'm working on it! :) The patterned papers are from The Camden Collection from Collage Press. I also threw in yellow distressed dots patterned paper from PTI. 


When I bought this set, I didn't buy the dies that came along with it. I just thought it's easy enough to cut that I don't need the dies. True enough, they were easy to cut! :) I have one more card for everyone later on. It's Curtain Call night (or should I say morning) so I'll see you all later ok?! :) Thanks for stopping by!



3 comments:

  1. this one definately rocks!! fabulous mix of colours Jean! thanks for the tip about the dies! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely darling card, Jean! I love the colors you chose for those cute little packages, and the brown ledger background really makes them pop!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails