Saturday, February 5, 2011

CQC #70

Hi everyone! Sorry I haven't been joining a lot of challenges like I normally do. Even though it's fun, it's also nice to get a little time on the couch with a good book. :) But I'm back tonight with a card for the Colour Q Challenge 70. I just couldn't resist the colors were beautiful! 



Here's my take on the challenge. I must admit though, I inked my coral cardstock so much that it turned red on me!!! Haha! Oh well! It was done with good intentions! Hee! Anyway, I used my favorite stamp from Mat Stack 3 Collection from Papertrey Ink. How do you like the shot I took. I found this beautifully embroidered cloth tucked away in a closet and decided to add a little drama to my picture. Haha! :) I always admire people who take fabulous pictures. I wish I had one of those fantastic cameras. Unfortunately, I only have a point and shoot.

I also used my Love Lives Here butterfly die. There's so much you can do with these dies and stamp set. I just wish I had the imagination to use it to its full potential. I have one more post later on...with FANTASTIC NEWS!!!! I'm so excited!!! I've been trying to hold myself back since Sunday!!! Catch you all later! :)



4 comments:

  1. Ooh, I can't wait to hear your news! You have had the golden touch lately! BTW, congrats on your win over in Moxie Fab World!

    I haven't been doing as many challenges lately either, but I'm so glad you made time for the ColourQ challenge. You have single-handedly convinced me to order the Love Lives Here set, as soon as my budget recovers from the last release! Oh, and have you seen all of the fabulous sneak peeks this month?! Someone hide my credit card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, Jean! Love the PTI & really love that lace trim! Thanks so much for playing with us at the colourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! This is really fabulous:) Thanks for playing at CQC with us! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well designed card, Jean. Lovely use of the colors! Thanks for playing the ColourQ challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails