Monday, February 14, 2011

CR84FN15

Hi everyone! So I did manage to make a card today even though I wasn't feeling too good. I got so tired of sleeping, reading and watching tv all day. I've been meaning to make a card for CR84FN15 since yesterday, but I only got my chance today. Here's their inspiration photo and color combination.



I just love the colors that Mona comes up with. They're always so elegant and soft. I made a Valentine's Day card seeing as how it's Valentine's Day and I have nothing to show for it! :) It was nice to make one without using the usual colors of this holiday. Here's my card.


 I'm afraid I can't elaborate more on the card. I'm starting to feel very tired just making this one card. If you have any questions about the supplies I used just pop me a question on the comments or leave me an email. I'll make sure to get back to you as soon as I can. Enjoy the rest of your day! I hope you all have something wonderful planned for tonight! :)






10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, Jean! Love the lace, die cut butterfly and fab glittered star! Thanks for joining us at CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, Jean! I hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Valentine's Day Jean! Beautiful card! Love the big butterfly and heart combo! Thanks for playing along with CR84FN :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Jean - this is stunning. Love the winged heart, the glittered star and fabulous ribbon. Thanks so much for playing along with CR84FN this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a gorgeous card Jean, for a gorgeous colour challenge ;)
    Hope you're feeling a bit better today!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jean this is STUNNING!!! So beautiful! I really love your take on the colors - that green ribbon is amazing! Thanks so much for playing along with CR84FN!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this card! The butterfly wings behind the heart is such a creative touch. You totally inspired me to take out my glittered stars again!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Do you mind if I tell you that I can look for hours at beauty like this? My oh my; I'm smitten.....I am in LOVE with this breathtaking creation!
    Thanks so much for playing along at CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jean~ I really like this card! If you did this on a day you don't feel 100%...WOW! You are good! I love how you layered different elements...not just paper. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning Jean. Love the butterfly and little glitter star.
    Thanks so much for playing at CR84FN! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails