Saturday, February 19, 2011

Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge 35

Hello again everyone! If you're seeing this post on Saturday morning then it means my "scheduled" post worked! :) I tried it on one of my other posts and for some reason it didn't. Anyway, we have a really fun sketch this week. Here it is...WMSC35.



I know it's not your usual card shape, but you can do with it whatever you feel like! :) That's the fun in sketch challenges. It's up to your own personal interpretation. I'm not yet brave enough to take on cards this shape...so I took the easy way out...haha! Here...I'll show you.


Don't you just love this stamp?! It's just so beautiful. I think I've used it on Christmas cards, Congratulations cards, Thank you cards...I don't even remember anymore...it's so versatile. I was also trying very hard not to make a pink card. Hee! It seems I've made too many pink cards lately...yellow and lavender seemed like a lovely idea! I would love to see what you can all bring into this challenge. I get sooo much inspiration from everyone! See you all there! 



8 comments:

  1. Beautiful take on the sketch, the lilac and yellow look fresh and springlike.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, lavender and yellow are perfect! (if you can't do pink) I like that star design; it is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely color choices! Shaped card sketches always scare me away, so I appreciate your interpretation. Love that bingo card and the doily peeking out from under the star!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colors Jean and the fun bingo card behind your pretty star!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The colors are so pretty together and I love that you added the bingo card element, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pure beauty; I love every piece and bit of this card. It's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. stunning Jean,as always fabulous colour selection and marvellous ribbon work!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Jean, you always make gorgeous cards. This is stunning. :D

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails