Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Card Patterns Sketch 108

Hi bloggies! Sorry it's been quiet around here lately. But I'll make it up to you with a card I made for Card Patterns Sketch 108. Here's the sketch.



I wasn't sure how I wanted to use this sketch in the beginning. In the end, I just flipped it. I used some Waltzingmouse Stamps for my focal point, Victorian Frippery, Very Vintage Labels No. 5, Fancy Phrases and Faux Fun. I was planning on using the Totally Hues colors for this but I just couldn't make it work tonight. So I chose a few of the colors from the combination and added a few more other colors instead. I also added that cute swirl of pearls. I forgot who it's from but I'm sure a lot of you know it. Hee! (Totally embarrassed that I don't know what it's even called!!!) Haha! I think it's pretty anyway. And I should get more of them. I hope you all like it. It was a lot of fun to make. I'll see you all again tomorrow! Thanks for stopping by! 






7 comments:

  1. wowza!! Love everything on this one, Jean :) Gorgeous flowers, pearls, and that big crystal brad (it looks like a brad or is it a jewel?)...just fabulous :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful! The pearl flourish really adds the perfect finishing touch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazingly beautiful. no other words are good enough for this piece of art :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally stunning card Jean! The soft palette you chose is so gorgeous, and that pearl bling is so delicate and pretty ;)
    Hugs, Ruth S

    ReplyDelete
  5. soooo stunning...you always do such lovely work! Thanks for playing with us at Card Patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this Jean. You are making me want more WM labels stamps. I love how you layered them. :)
    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails