Saturday, March 5, 2011

Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge 37

Hi bloggies! Yay! It's finally the weekend. A little time for some R&R for everyone. I can't wait for my online orders to come in! I'm in need of new toys to play with. My husband once asked me how come I had to get something new every month. He says I already have enough stuff and that should be enough. I don't know. I couldn't explain it. It's just addicting!!! Isn't it?! Don't you have to have something new to play with after a while? Every time I get my new stuff in I get my mojo running. I was looking at some craft rooms of some crafters online. And oh my goodness the COLLECTION they have?!?!?!?! It made my supplies look like a little box in the corner! Haha. 


Well, Waltzingmouse Stamps has a new release this March. They have 5 new stamp sets that are sooo fun! You should head on over there and take a look. I'm pretty sure you'll love what you'll find. And since it's Saturday, we have our Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge 37. Here's this week's sketch.

Here's my take on this sketch. I know the sketch is made up of four squares on top of each other. But I chose to layer different shapes on top of each other instead. I used WMS Victorian Frippery and Fancy Phrases for my card. And I added these lovely vellum butterflies to balance out the empty spaces. What do you think?


This is such a fun and versatile sketch. I hope you'll be able to join us this week! Don't forget! Claire has a free stamp set up for grabs! All you have to do is join! I can't wait to see what you can do with this! See you there! :)



9 comments:

  1. I swear each card you post is even prettier than the last! This one is gorgeous with those soft colors and beautiful stamping. You just reminded me that I have some of these pretty butterflies left in my stash! I may have to find a home for them today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card again Jean - your layering is always enough to knock my socks off ;)
    Have a good rest of the weekend, Ruth S

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is SO lovely Jean! the frippery stamping, stitching, doily - and wonderful sentiment tag all make a delightful creation!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow wow wow; gorgeous as always. I love that Victorian Frippery border stamp; it's my favorite and use it whenever I can :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty, Jean, and I love the vellum butterflies! Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, so very pretty! I love the fact that you stamped the Frippery border stamp onto the design paper.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails