Tuesday, May 10, 2011

CR84FN27

Hi bloggies! Thanks for all your sweet comments lately. And I have some good news. I went to my local bank and made a fraud claim and they were nice enough to recredit the amount stolen from my account. They are also going to investigate the withdrawals that were made. One withdrawal was here in NY, and the other one in CA! Can you believe that?! Sheesh! Our bank manager was so nice and she handled everything nicely for me. Thank goodness for friendly people and great service.


Well, I'm back today with one of my favorite challenges. It seems that I've been very busy with my DT assignments and work that I've had very little time to join my usual challenges. I try to join CR84FN whenever I can. I just love their color combinations and there's always a LOT of great inspiration to be found. Here's their color combination for CR84FN27.



I have to admit the colors aren't exact. I don't have anything bright pink in my supplies. Totally afraid of the color. lol! So I just used the pinkest pink I had. :) Of course I paired it with a lot of neutrals. I don't know if I took a good enough picture...but right there...I heat embossed the gorgeous doily stamp from Simply Delightful (from The Craft's Meow). It is my ABSOLUTE favorite stamp since I got it last month. Told you, you ladies would be seeing more of it! I hope to find it in your creations and see what you do with it! :)



I hope you like this one. I'll be seeing all of you again soon! Thanks for stopping by.


8 comments:

  1. I'm so glad it all worked out, sweetie! There are some nice people in the banks :)
    Your card is stunning! I love the layout, the placement & choice of embellies, and the fabulous embossing!
    {HUGS}

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just so pretty - love the shabby chic look, and those lovely doilies!! Thanks for playing along with CR84FN this week!

    So glad you had a good result with the bank - makes a change to hear a good news story about banks!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Jean! Love all of the details! So glad it is getting resolved for you! That happened to me at one time and if it weren't for caring and understanding bank workers, I would have lost it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful, beautiful card!!!
    I'm so sorry you had to go through the miserable fraud experience!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So happy to hear that you are getting the bank issue resolved. What a nightmare!

    This card is absolutely gorgeous! I think I say that all the time when I visit you, but only because it's true. *wink* Love your new blog header, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty Jean! That gray butterfly looks fabulous! Thanks for playing along with CR84FN :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. the card is just stunning and the colors are breath-taking.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails