Saturday, May 28, 2011

Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge 49

***My WPlus9 June Release Sneak Peek: Day 1 is right here.***
**My The Craft's Meow June Release: Day 1 is just below, so just scroll down.**


Hi AGAIN bloggies! Haha! Well, you're probably tired of me by now. But before I let you go, I have one more post for today. Of course since it is Saturday, it can be for none other than Waltzingmouse SKetch Challenge. Here's our sketch for this week's WMSC 49.



I enjoyed this sketch so much. The wonderful thing about Waltzingmouse sketches is that they're pretty simple, and yet open to different interpretations. This sketch challenged me to make a background for my card. So I used Text It and Dainty Doilies 2 Small for that. I also used Very Vintage Labels No. 10 and Fancy Phrases for the label on the sketch.



And since I can barely keep my head up right now...I'm going to keep this post short. As always, don't forget to browse through the cards of the other Mischief Makers as well as Waltzingmouse Stamp Design Team sites.

Jean Martin --> you are here!







10 comments:

  1. Jean, your card looks simply amazing! LOVE the soft colors, love the flowers, LOVE that butterfly.
    Have a great weekend!
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is GORGEOUS Jean! I love the doily stamping on the DP and your wonderful cluster of flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful, Jean - love the soft greens and blues!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your embellishments. Very pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card. You made a stunning background for your card Jean!
    TFS, and hope you're having a great holiday weekend, hugs, Ruth S

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is amazing, Jean! I love the doilies, your label, and all of the embellishments are lovely! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh WOW, Jean! Love the cluster of flowers with that beautiful butterfly! The background is AMAZING!!! Why do I not have Text It yet, eeek! That will definitely be going into my cart soon, you've featured it so perfectly with the doilies!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are one BUSY chickie...this card is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely stunning! Your bow, flower, butterfly bouquet is amazing. I can't stop staring!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The backing paper is so pretty - do like that soft text and doily, with such pretty flowers too! It's fab!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails