Monday, May 30, 2011

WPlus9 June Release Sneak Peek: Day 3

Hi bloggies! It's Day 3 of the Wplus9 June Release Sneak Peeks! I hope you're all enjoying yourselves and that you're getting great ideas from the design team members. If you're into shabby chic , then you're in the right blog. :) I have a nice "modern" shabby chic card for everyone today. I borrowed the term "modern" shabby chic from a friend here in blogland. I had no name for my version of shabby chic lol! And when my friend explained what "modern" shabby chic was to her it made sense to me! :) 


Here's my card for WPlus9 June Release Sneak Peek: Day 3 - Pile It On.




For today's card, I used this gorgeous Prima patterned paper. I was sitting at my desk and didn't have an idea what I was going to make. When that happens I usually grab some patterned papers and it usually helps give me some inspiration. I LOVE the colors on this patterned paper and decided to work on that. I told you this set was versatile! The dies can work as either ice cream cones or banners. I'm pretty sure there are more than just two ways to use them...I just haven't thought of them yet! Haha! :)




I stamped the cake with some wheat ink and I stamped the polka dot design over it using olive chalk ink. I also used the Brothers and Sisters label stamp and die. I am loving the lace I used on this card. I'm terribly sorry that I can't tell you where I got it from. I actually got it right before the etsy store was closing and so now I can't even remember the name of the store itself. I also stamped the dogwood flowers from Flora and Fauna. It's one of my favorite WPlus9 stamp sets. :) I hope you're liking what you see so far!



I'll see you again tomorrow for another sneak peek of Pile It On! Don't forget to check out the other fabulous designers of the WPlus9 Design Team! :)





5 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! I love the colors you've used, and the stamping is fabulous! I love that you have used other WPlus9 stamp sets with Pile It on...they really do make it even more versatile!! Lovely job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty card! Love the soft tone of the card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the color combination you used as well as the fabulous stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful showcase of how this set can be used with a shabby-chic style. Just beautiful Jean!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty, Jean! Gorgeous, soft color palette, and I adore your background stamping!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails