Tuesday, September 20, 2011

WPlus9 September All Eyes On

Hey everyone! I have WPlus9 card for you today. This is for the WPlus9 September All Eyes On. We're going for a seasonal theme this month with Season of Thanks. It'll be great inspiration for those who want to make Fall/Thanksgiving cards ahead of time. 




Coming from a country that does not celebrate Thanksgiving and has no Fall season, I just thought of all the good things that come to my mind when I think of fall. In the 3 years that I've been here my favorite thing about fall is the fabulous splash of warm colors on the trees. That's what I tried to bring to my card. Here it is...


I kept it simple by stamping a text background with Defining Words. Then I took the colors that I loved about fall and stamped the beautiful leaf image on the side of the panel. I also stamped the sentiment "window", cut and inked the edges. I added some lace to soften the look a little. Enjoy your week! :)







7 comments:

  1. Oh Jean, this is so gorgeous! I love the perfect fall colors you used and how you've softened it up with the lace and text! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really pretty, Jean! I love the doily, and the stamped leaves as a border!! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely leaves and sentiment! Colors look wonderful! Now...I can't remember do you "do" Halloween??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, love the text background, the colors of the leaves, the doily...

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the way you've layered that text stamp under the gorgeous, two-tone leaves! Beautiful work, as always, Jean!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails