Wednesday, September 14, 2011

WPlus9 September Release: Class Act & Classroom Backgrounds

Hi everyone! I've been dying to show you the new WPlus9 September Release since I got the stamps in a few weeks ago! WPlus9 has something for all the teachers and moms out there! I'm proud to announce Class Act and Design Basics: Classroom Backgrounds


Class Act


Details

  • is a 6x8 clear photopolymer stamp set
  • contains 18 stamps; allows you to create multiple styles of journaling cards and more with 1 pre-built journaling card, 5 card building pieces and 9 sentiments/titles
  • will be available for purchase September 5th for just $19


Designer Basics: Classroom Backgrounds


Details

  • is a 6x8 clear photopolymer stamp set
  • contains 5 background building stamps
  • will be available for purchase September 5th for just $19


Here's my sample for these two wonderful stamp sets. I'm a very forgetful person and so I like to keep lists with me of things I have to do so that I won't forget them at the end of the day. Sometimes, I need to make lists when I'm out and I find myself without anything to write on. So I thought it would be great to make a little pocket with some list cards in it. 


I used the Vintage Envelope Die to make the little pocket where I could keep my reminder cards. I stamped the Classroom Backgrounds on a piece of cardstock. Then I stamped the bird's nest from C'est la Vie in a very light taupe ink to keep it muted and soft. The sentiment is from Class Act of course. 

As for the card, I took the design of the pocket and embellished it with some lace and ribbon.  I thought it would be a great card to give to teacher. I've kept the design soft and vintage. 


Head on over to the WPlus9 store and blog for more inspiration! The other DT members have wonderful samples for everyone! :)




                                     





3 comments:

  1. These are wonderful, Jean! I love that you used soft, non-traditional "school" colors to showcase these sets. The pocket of lists is my fave!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE all that scrumptious overstamping, girl! To-die-for!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty, Jean! I would have never thought to combine the new school themed stamps with C'est la vie!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails