Monday, December 5, 2011

WPlus9 December/January 2012 Release Group Post

Hey ya! One final post for the WPlus9 December/January 2012 Release coming your way. 
How have you been enjoying the release so far? Ready to do some shopping? 
If you need a little more inspiration we have today's round of group posts for you. 

I used my favorite set out of the December/January 2012 lot of stamp sets for my card today...A Pocketful: Valentines. First off, I distressed the edges of two panels of patterned papers. The striped one is from Recollections and the polka dotted one is from Papertrey Ink. After the distressing, I added lace and sewed them onto my kraft card base.


I inked up two doilies with some aqua mist ink, then affixed them over the patterned paper. I also die cut a label and placed it over the doilies to cover the seams. I inked up my little pocket and hearts, hand cut them and adhered them onto the label. 


I added the twine and button. I also die cut the little envelopes and used them as embellishments beneath the button. 


I really enjoyed making this card. I hope you liked it. Be sure to check out the other WPlus9 girls! Thanks for stopping by today! 

5 comments:

  1. This card is beautiful! Love all the details.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jean, I am in love with this card. Those little love notes have got to be the cutest things ever. The layout and design of this card is just fantastic - I truly love every bit of it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is seriously one of the CUTEST cards I've ever seen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All I know, is that in the dictionary, under "exquisiteness" - there MUST be a picture of THIS truly LOVELY card! Way to ROCK the socks of Dawn's latest stamps, Jean - BRAVOOOOOO!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails