Saturday, January 14, 2012

The Play Date Cafe 114 and Card Patterns 147

Hi bloggies! My Papertrey Ink package was waiting for me when I arrived. It always makes me giddy while I'm opening it. NEVER fails. Hee! 

After prepping each stamp set, I got inky with them. I saw some new challenges over at The Play Date Cafe and Card Patterns and decided to join in on all the fun. Here's the inspirational photo for PDCC114 and the sketch for Card Patterns 147.



I used my new Rosie Posie and Happy Day stamp sets from Papertrey Ink for this card. I'm a little frustrated that the beautiful colors are not showing great on my pictures though. I just LOVE these new sets!!! 


Well, that's it for my submission! I hope you like my card for today. I'll have my Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge post up in a few minutes...
Thanks for stopping by today!




7 comments:

  1. WOW! This is beyond gorgeous! LOVE those bold colors together, and that it one of my favorite new PTI sets! Great work :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE these colours! Very graphic and bold! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card makes such a bold statement, Jean! I love the large blooms on the background. So glad you could play along with the Card Patterns sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE those big, bold flowers, Jean! Beautiful take on the color story! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So gorgeous! Absolutely beautiful stamp work and the colors are fabulous. I'm so glad you shared.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gettin' inky with new stamps = can't be beat! These bright, bold posies look great in our color combo.

    Thanks so much for playing with us at The Play Date Cafe this week. Hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is simply gorgeous! You've really done those new stamps justice. Thank you so much for playing along at The play Date Cafe.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails