Saturday, January 14, 2012

Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge 80

Hello again! This is my second post for the day so please scroll down for my first one. Welcome back for Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge 80. Let's get started shall we?


Here's the sketch for this week. I changed it up a bit...you can to a certain extent...I'm pretty sure of it...haha! Anyway, I used strips of patterned paper from My Mind's Eye: Portobello Road for the background of my card. I know it's supposed to be inter-changing patterns, but I chose to stick with just this one to make it "vintage" looking.


It's a pretty simple card, but with Waltzingmouse Stamps...well let's just say, even just one can carry an entire card! I just LOVE my Waltzingmouse Stamps!!! :) I used Fancy Phrases. Very Vintage Labels 10, Very Vintage Labels 4.


It's going to be a short post for today. I'll make up for it next time! Thanks for stopping by today! Make sure to check out what the rest of the Mischief Makers have made for you today! Enjoy your weekend! Mwah!


2 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful! I love the background panels and the sentiment panel is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card and fabulous sketch!! Thinking one of the WMS labels has the border you repeated??? Love the colors!!,

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails