Saturday, February 11, 2012

Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge 84

Hi there! It's finally the weekend! Breaking Dawn is out in dvd and I have to go get me one! YES. I am one of those people. lol! I have to say the books are better than the movies. But it gets better after the first two movies right? :) 

It's also time for some inky fun over at Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge. This week's sketch is from our lovely Jen. It's a great sketch you can work some of your magic on. Here it is...Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge 84.


And here's what I came up with. I wanted to work with some cute images for my card this week...and what could be more cute that the little lamb in the L'il Buddies stamp set.


I stamped the heart label and colored them in with pink. I also colored in the lamb and hand cut it. I added some banners, one to hold my sentiment the other just to add a bit more pink to my card. I adhered it onto a small tag that I tied on the ribbon. The banners are from Bitty Banners, one of my FAVE sets from Waltzingmouse Stamps.


The ribbon is actually a strip of lace that I used in another way. I LOVE wooden buttons...so here's another one of them! :) 


That's my card for this week! I hope you liked it. I want to see what you come up with this sketch. Don't forget to check out what the other Mischief Makers have made for you this week. Thanks for stopping by. I'll be seeing you again! Hugs!


5 comments:

  1. Love all the soft colors here and the lamb is adorable!! Bitty Banners... love that set and how you used it (maybe I need to get it inky!). The circle of hearts is perfect and the lace/button combo is luscious!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's the sweetest little lamb! Loving the layers too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jean, so nice to read your lovely comment on my blog. I think your card is adorable, love that little lamb!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is a perfect blend: elegant, vintagy AND cute! Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails