Sunday, February 5, 2012

WPlus9 February/March 2012 Group Post

Hi bloggies! So I'm back to report on our little Hobby Lobby trip. It was a nice place, I found some My Mind's Eye patterned paper pads that I don't usually find in our local AC Moore and Michael's. There were more Prima products, more EK Success punches. And I have to admit, I found the home decor section addicting! lol! All in all, it was a very nice trip that we will be taking another time soon! :)

Today's the WPlus9 February/March 2012 Groups Post. What did you think of the Full Reveal yesterday? Don't you just LOVE the stamp sets and the dies?!?! I had so much fun with the new stamp sets. I'm pretty sure I'll be using them a lot. Here's my card for the Group Post.


I used Spring Tags and the Layered Butterfly Die for my card. I was looking through old magazines and saw one of Lisa Johnson's cards and it inspired me so much that I wanted to make my version of it. ( I think I've been doing too many CASE Study Challenges, lol! ) The colors she used reminded me so much of Easter and Spring. 


I stamped the tickets using Le Cirque and added the sentiment and eggs image from Spring Tags. The circle label is also an image from Spring Tags as well as the sentiment in it. I used the Circle Stackers to cut out the label. The Layered Butterfly was made with patterned paper and vellum. 


I was planning on making another card for the group post, but we got home late from our little trip that I had no more time to make it. Not to worry, the other WPlus9 girls have a lot more cards to show you! I hope you enjoyed the release. Thanks for joining me again today! I'll see you again! 



3 comments:

  1. This is so pretty, Jean! The colors are perfectly spring like, and I just love the vellum butterfly! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovin' all the patterns here, Jean! And those colors are marvelous! Your sweet, vellum butterflies are perfection, too, and I LOVE the way that Easter Wishes sentiment nestles perfectly into the ticket image! Great job with this release, girl!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails