Thursday, March 1, 2012

The Craft's Meow March Sketch Challenge

Hello again! It's my second post for the day, so please scroll down for my CASE Study Challenge 80 post.

Wow! It's already March! And with the new month comes a new March Sketch Challenge for The Craft's Meow. Our beautiful sketch for this month is provided by the very talented Nina Brackett. Here's this week's sketch.


Here's my card submission for the challenge. I made another birthday card for my friend 'coz I couldn't decide which one I wanted to send her! lol! Help!


I pulled out my TCM stamp sets for most of this card. I also added a little sprinkle of WMS as well. The numbered sentiment is party from TCM's I've Got Your Number and WMS' Fancy Phrases. The bird cage is from Tweet of You. And the post stamp is from Telegram. The cute buttons on the banner are from Sew Lovely. And the swirls that I stamped on my patterned paper is from Flourishes: Scallops and Dots.


I layered some labels and inserted my banner in between them. These have got to be my favorite label dies. 


Well, saturated with TCM goodness yet? lol! Why don't you come join us over at the blog? There are prizes involved...as always! Lisa is so generous! :)
See you over at the blog! 


1 comment:

  1. You should win a prize for the amount of sets you were able to combine to create such a fantabulous card!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails