Thursday, June 7, 2012

Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge 100

***For my CASE Study Challenge post, please just scroll down.***


Hello bloggers! I'm back with another card today. This one is for the Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge 100. It's our 100th challenge, and I felt so bad that I couldn't be there with the other ladies last week. So now that I finally have most of my craft supplies out, I really wanted to join in all of the festivities.


Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge Blog

Have you been to our sketch challenge blog recently? If you haven't, you HAVE to go take a look! It's completely new and awesome! And we have new policies for the prizes. For the deets, please go over to the blog. Let's get on with the sketch challenge!



For our 100th sketch challenge, I decided to use some older Waltzingmouse stamps that I absolutely love. It seems that I haven't pulled them out in quite a while and it's such a shame because they are beautifully ornate. Just like I love 'em.

I stamped two images from Very Vintage Labels No. 5 and die cut them. Then I inked the edges with some distress ink. I also stamped this beautiful bracket image above and under my sentiment. It's also from the same set. The sentiment is from Fancy Phrases. It's one of my favorite sentiment sets because of the lovely mix of fonts used together.


I also added this ornate border stamp from my absolute favorite WMS stamp set, Victorian Frippery.


That's it for me today! I'll be back again on Friday for the next Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge. See you over at the blog! 






8 comments:

  1. Jean, This is so pretty! Just love that tag and all the different stamps you used. The border is beautiful and that flower the cherry on top!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, Jean! Simply beautiful ... I just adore everything about this sweet creation :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you're more settled!!! Fabulous card... And these are soooo some of my FAV sets!!! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What wonderful colors and stampings on this Jean - love the layered nestie sentiment - the blue gingham - beautiful bow - just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, what a beautiful card, Jean! Love the colors, the frames, the background and the gorgeous flower with the bow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OK, first Moe and now you... teasing me with this set!! WANT!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jean, this is Stunning!! Love the layered label and the flower corner is Gorgeous. Love this!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just lovely Jean, lovely use of the labels and perfect embellishing, well done as always!! Thanks so much for playing along with the Mischief Makers on this special occasion!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails