Monday, August 26, 2013

The Shabby Tea Room - Week 181


Hello! Looks like things are back to being a little quiet around here. It's probably a good thing, because I've been spending nights sitting at my craft table having a hard time coming up with anything! What do you do when you're having a dry spell? Stamp releases usually do it for me. But since we've just finished the releases, I hope I can find something to kick start my crafty mojo.


Let's see if this one will give it a go. It's week 181 over at The Shabby Tea Room. It's also my last week as their month long guest designer for August. Hopefully, you've enjoyed my card submissions and have had the time to join us. 

For this week's challenge, you have to use the colors found in our inspiration photo. As well as have a "tea" themed project.


For my card, I took the floral theme of our little tea picnic and made a background with it on my card. I used WPlus9 Embroidered Bouquet. I stamped the stems in green and stamped the flowers in colors I took from the inspiration photo. 


I stamped and hand cut a few of the flowers so that I could adhere them with foam tape to give a bit of dimension to my card.


As for my tea theme, I used Tea for Two from PTI. It's not visible in my photos, but I used so Wink of Stella on the tea pot as well as the centers of the flowers. They added a bit of bling to my project.


I've enjoyed being a part of The Shabby Tea Room even for a short while. I hope you liked my submissions too! If you have some inky time this week, please join us! Thank you so much for stopping by today! I'll see you again soon! :)







4 comments:

  1. So pretty and springy. I love that you fussy cut some of the flowers and popped them out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG this is soooo pretty! Love your cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty I love the teapot :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails