Thursday, September 19, 2013

Waltzingmouse Stamps September Release Blog Hop


***This is my second post for the day. Please scroll down for my CASE Study Challenge post.***












You made it! It's the Waltzingmouse Stamps September Release Blog Hop! Welcome! I hope you found your way here from Jeanne's blog. If not, head on over to the WMS blog and start there.

Since we've spent the past two days showcasing Halloween cards, I thought I would make a card using Art Deco and Putting on the Ritz. I have to tell you, I can't stop using gold embossing on this!!! lol!


I made a little patterned background, using these diamond images. One is stamped straight onto the cardstock. While the other I heat embossed, hand cut and adhered onto the cardstock. I wanted to add dimension to it aside from the embossing itself.

I had so much fun with these. I hope we've given you a lot of inspiration these past few days. Now remember, you have to leave a comment on each of the blog hop's participants in order to win a prize. You have until 6:59am on September 22 to leave a comment. If you're all done here, head on over to Karin's blog for more inspiration! I hope you had a lot of fun! Thanks for stopping by today!


38 comments:

  1. Be still my heart! Love the pink.blue,gold and black! So striking...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent use of this stamp set! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally stunning! I love the gold with the soft colors and the pop of black, fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW---Keeps getting better! Amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That card is so pretty! I love the gold! All the colors you used are just beautiful together!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow, wow, wow

    This my favorie card so far from all the samples from his release and the hop. I love it, its just stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous! A truly beautiful color scheme and so very elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful cards love the new stamps and the layering and embossing adds such a special touch. the gold is super . thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  9. The gold is simply spectacular , so stylish!


    Penny

    ReplyDelete
  10. In love with the gold and any color with these stamps! Beautiful arrangement of elements!

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's been used repeatedly, but the only word to describe your card is stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card! Love the gold embossing with these background stamps...absolutely stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You put a lot of work into this card, and it shows great

    ReplyDelete
  14. The gold embossing makes your card look very decadent - so in keeping with the roaring twenties!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful stamping and embossing! I love this!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous, how can i point out just one thing i like, i love it all!! Thanks for sharing
    Scout

    ReplyDelete
  17. I really adore this stamp set AND the colors you've selected for this card. Very inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  18. This birthday card is beautiful. I love the way you used so many elements of Art Deco on it.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Amazing card, the colours are just perfect and the gold embossing really the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a stunning card! It is simply beautiful. Now I need to get these stamps after seeing this card. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  21. great card ,love the gold embossed tiles on the background.Laura O

    ReplyDelete

  22. Do you think that "Downton Abbey"'s moving into the flapper age has anything to do with Waltzingmouse going into Art Deco? I'll just bet that "Putting on the Ritz" will be very popular-especially with designers like you coming up with such wonderful cards.


    ReplyDelete
  23. I love how you achieved so much layering! It looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love the art deco era and love your work

    ReplyDelete
  25. Gorgeous!! Love the art deco look and your card turned out so elegant.
    <3 J

    ReplyDelete
  26. This card is absolutely Gorgeous! I love that you layered the diamonds and your placement of them. TFS this beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  27. You and Chupa have "no fear" of colors....mix and match at will and it's always wonderful!! And....you DO have a gold embossing addiction, LOL!! Fab card!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. I'm falling for the art decorate look! It's so unique as trends go and the colors are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  29. OMGEE! This is stunning - I love the colours and the beautifully embossed gold! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Gorgeous color combo... love that gold embossing!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Stunning card, such a gorgeous design.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Gorgeous Art Deco! Such a stunning birthday card. Your preview posts were wonderful, too.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails